9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective Seeking the position of Clinical Medical Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant with experience in application of principles of aseptic technique and infection control
- Basic knowledge of clinical procedures, medical anatomy and physiology
- Amazing ability to tackle difficult situation
- Outstanding ability to gather accurate data and prepare reports
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Great ability to converse well in different circumstances
- Excellent oral and written ability effective communication
Clinical Medical Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Virginia College at Montgomery, Missoula, MT
- Evaluated and treated patients within the scope of training, and capabilities as a health care professional.
- Collected and documented vital signs and history in the patient’s (EMR) medical record.
- Followed precautionary measures for infection control.
- Prepared and administered medications and injections as directed by provider.
- Assisted in cleaning, sterilizing and maintaining instruments, equipments and supplies.
- Maintained clinical supply inventory and cleanliness in work areas as was required.
Clinical Medical Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
St. Joseph’s Hospital, Missoula, MT
- Explained the syllabus and catalog to the class.
- Prepared and graded examinations based upon course objectives.
- Implemented evaluation for outcomes assessment.
- Achieved established results and maintained college standards of student satisfaction.
- Submitted final grades for all students on the class roster at the designated time.
- Maintained a separate record of attendance and grades that was labeled and turned in at the end of the term.
- Assisted in attending faculty meetings, in-service meetings, graduation and other college events as was required by the College.
Associate degree in Medical Assistant, Lake Tahoe Community College, South Lake Tahoe, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated