2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain the position of Construction Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong knowledge of roofing, siding, windows and doors
- Great ability to distinguish between various sizes and colors of wires
- Strong physical ability to carry and climb on ladders
- Admirable ability to follow Local, Federal regulations and Company policies all the time
- Amazing ability to correctly measure distances
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Construction Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Stano Landscaping, Romeoville, IL
- Reviewed drawings and documentation that determined if change orders were needed.
- Assisted in providing clear job expectations to field personnel (start or finish time, route, duties and tasks).
- Assisted Controller in monthly financial close.
- Administered Subcontracts and Purchase Orders.
- Assisted Project Managers in getting vendors paid timely through corporate office.
- Performed special analysis for the Controller.
- Scheduled travel for the Controller and complete weekly expense reports.
Construction Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Sullivan Environmental Services, Inc., Romeoville, IL
- Assigned and scheduled field personnel and materials based on customer’s needs.
- Scheduled employees to jobs in an organized manner based on location, duration and sequencing of jobs.
- Administered a scheduling procedure that forecasted equipment and employee usage and needs.
- Maintained payroll and expense information and ensured information was received and entered on a timely basis.
- Ensured material and supplies were provided to jobs on a timely basis.
- Assisted in ensuring lowest-cost dispatch of materials and personnel.
- Provided accurate job information to field personnel (plans, directions and hotels)
Associate Degree in Construction Management, Saint Louis Community College, Saint Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated