651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective To obtain the Department Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Department Assistant with great deal of experience in handling confidential information
- Operational knowledge with maintaining vehicle ID database and working with local police department
- Ability to conduct basic data analysis and information searches
- Ability to fill, retrieve, coordinate , copy, sort and handle mails
- Good and creative problem-solving skills
- Throrough experience in budget preparation and management
- Strong ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills
Department Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Case Western Reserve University, Joliet, IL
- Managed Card Access, CCTV and perimeter control systems in the facilities.
- Investigated internal theft of company and personal property in the facilities.
- Conducted periodic security surveys in the office that determined the hazards existed.
- Maintained files of all security related incidents that occurred in the offices and warehouses.
- Performed activities for lost & found and security closets.
- Liaised with local police department.
- Monitored security phones and games in the Operations Center.
Department Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Dallas County Community College District, Joliet, IL
- Coordinated meeting times, video conferencing, and schedule for entire staff.
- Provided assistance with research of services and product development as was needed.
- Assisted with review of administrative procedures and development of systems that assured compliance by all staff.
- Maintained inventory of office supplies and goods.
- Assisted in cost evaluation of vendors to maintain cost value and quality.
- Maintained master calendar of in-house meetings and schedules.
Associate Degree in Business Operations, Lake Tahoe Community College, South Lake Tahoe, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated