12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective Seeking the Design Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Design Assistant with experience in landscape design and architecture design
- Proficient in skills of setting-up and duplication of programs sent to the factories
- Amazing ability to update, organize and maintain fabric library, trims and colors
- Profound knowledge of basic math, reading and writing
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and solve both financial and merchandise issues
- Ability to set priorities for others, as well as self, to accomplish tasks
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Design Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Coach, Inc., Goffstown, NH
- Selected colors and patterns for programs.
- Created repeats and cads as was needed.
- Facilitated designers needs for color, style and pattern.
- Performed production and revisions of POS, packaging, sell sheets and collateral.
- Assisted in performing occasional revamps of existing PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinated printing with Print Production Manager.
Design Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Lands’ End, Goffstown, NH
- Produced plan drawings as was required for distribution and peer review.
- Incorporated summary work as was required to help designer meet a project deadline.
- Maintained familiarization with department policies and procedures related to drafting and roadway plans.
- Completed programs at designer’s request.
- Contributed to and participated in trend meetings for each season.
- Conducted research for specific design projects.
- Kept seasonal journal of tears and sketches.
Associate Degree in Fine Arts, Palm Beach Community College, Lake Worth, FL