9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective Seeking the Development Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Development Assistant with profound experience working with data entry into the donor database, executing queries and evaluation data in donor reports
- In-depth Knowledge of applicable policies and procedures and exceptional computer skills
- Excellent capability to organize borrowing and return of prints from the services
- Skilled in managing design team and administrative tasks
- Amazing ability of prioritizing and arranging future schedules
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and handle a large volume of work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, mature judgment, and strict confidentiality
- Ability to utilize tact and diplomacy in all situations
Development Assistant, August 2005 to till date
MDRC, Missoula, MT
- Provided overall daily administrative support, that included scheduling meetings, executing correspondence, etc.
- Managed calendars, schedules and appointments.
- Anticipated priorities and areas of focus.
- Managed all aspects of travel itineraries that included booking flights, accommodations and the completion of post-travel expense documentation.
- Supported creation and refinement of PowerPoint presentations and other pre-meeting material preparation.
- Coordinated with Board of Trustees, council of corporate sponsor and other concerned group of people and represented the company.
- Provided administrative support to Executive Director, Managing Director, and Development team.
Development Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Siena College, Missoula, MT
- Managed logistics of benefits and special events and departmental database.
- Updated donor information in paper and electronic files.
- Drafted correspondence to donors and prospects.
- Created and maintained presentation materials.
- Assisted with the preparation, follow up to meetings and meetings with funders.
- Created proposals to individuals, foundations, corporations and government funders.
Associate Degree in Human Resources, Chandler-Gilbert Community College, Chandler, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated