202 Glen Eagles Dr
Wilmington, DE, 19803
Objective To obtain a Director Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability of critical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to inspire and counsel students on their career development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of personnel and administrative procedures
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Amazing ability to understand different accents of people
Director Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Utah Valley University, Wilmington, DE
- Encouraged bright talent through career fairs and advertisements with the guidance of the Director.
- Inspired and counseled students and assisted them with their path of development.
- Guided and motivated teachers through creative, constructive classroom observations.
- Collaborated with local business owners and broadened familiarity that increased school’s enrollment.
- Maintained a fun and interactive learning atmosphere.
- Used countless advancement opportunities throughout the locations in 37 States.
Director Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
University of San Francisco, Wilmington, DE
- Worked with University leadership and government relations staff.
- Developed, executed and strategically managed all aspects of the University of Iowa federal agenda.
- Assisted directly with Members of Congress, federal agency officials, key Congressional and agency staff that advanced University interests.
- Built and maintained strong relationships and strong stakeholder communication.
- Obtained and communicated information concerned with regulations that threw impact on the University and higher education.
- Responded to legislative and regulatory proposals that affected the University.
Associate Degree in Corporate Management , Clatsop Community College, Astoria, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated