12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective To obtain the Financial Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and quickly resolving financial matters
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel and Word
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and willingness to assume responsibility
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to set priorities, juggle competing demands
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
Aerotek, Goffstown, NH
August 2005 to till date
- Retrieved documents including property tax forms and payment adjustments.
- Updated and enter information into database.
- Performed outbound collections as necessary.
- Processed documents and send invoices via fax.
- Organized legal and personal documents.
- Accounted follow up and customer service as needed.
Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc., Goffstown, NH
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained project ledgers tracking contract modifications and financial status.
- Verified and tracked invoices, including line item coding and allocation.
- Prepared contract modification packages.
- Managed distribution of documents to multiple Contractors and government officials.
- Provided copying, scanning, couriering and archiving functions for contract documents.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in an Accounting related field.
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
3274 Buena Vista Avenue
Adair, OR 97333
Job Objective Seeking a position as Financial Assistant in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in basic accounting principles, data processing, and word processing
- Basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures, Financial Reporting and Costing
- Familiarity with quantitative analysis, fixed income and equity analysis, and financial research i
- Excellent interpersonal, communications skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and organize workflow
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and discretion in a potentially stressful environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to respond effectively to changing priorities
wake Forest University, Adair, OR
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Provided assistance and support to the Assistant Provosts.
- Tracked and maintained balances on multiple capital project accounts.
- Checked for accuracy and codes all reimbursement requests and invoices for payment.
- Reconciled accounts on a monthly basis.
- Monitored financial commitments for the Provost.
- Managed funds associated with the Associate Provost for Academic Initiatives.
- Prepared journal entries and assisted with budget preparation for the Office of the Provost.
- Forecasted by providing historical information.
MARC, Inc., Adair, OR
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Coded, verified and processed all Accounts Payable invoices.
- Disbursed payment of all Accounts Payable as directed by the Financial Director.
- Processed direct payments.
- Verified for accuracy daily cash summaries for petty cash accounts.
- Prepared all bank deposits.
- Ensured accurate completion of attendance records and prepared monthly reports.
- Assisted with various tasks within the Financial Department in order to ensure the completion of department responsibilities.
- Protected organizationâ€™s value by keeping information confidential.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Baltimore City Community College, Baltimore, MD