8700 Centreville Rd
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Objective To obtain the HR Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficient with customer service, administrative assistant and HR Assistant
- Ability to utilize electronic file storage system
- Ability to print and review daily email and faxes of new applications
- Ability to conduct timely review of all applicant documents
- Wide knowledge of hire HR orientation process
- Proficient with office equipment changed toner in printer, copier and fax machine.
Value-Add Consulting, Inc., Las Vegas, NM
August 2005 to till date
- Provided support to HR Generalists by scheduling candidate interviews.
- Coordinated travel schedules.
- Organized and maintained file system.
- Provided clerical support for the Employment Office typing, filing, copying and scanning.
- Responded effectively to employee questions regarding policies and procedures.
Graham Staffing Services, Las Vegas, NM
May 2000 to July 2005
- Followed up with the Regional HR Directors on those applicants with problem reports.
- Reviewed the daily new hire report and enters relevant data for a FACIS screen, and prints reports.
- Maintained pending file of incomplete applications.
- Notified Regional HR Directors of need for missing applicant information.
- Managed employee programs commuter incentive.
Associate Degree in Human Resources
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated