225 County Road 346
New York, NY, 10022
Objective To obtain the position of Kitchen Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds, push food carts, bend and reach
- Ability to safely operate commercial appliances and follow established safety practices
- Ability to understand basic hygiene requirements related to food handling and personal hygiene.
- Sound knowledge of health and kitchen safety standards
Egerton House Hotel, New York, NY
August 2005 to till date
- Served meals to residents in a retirement community setting.
- Assisted cook with food preparation and cleaned up washing dishes in a timely fashion.
- Prepared and served foods indicated on planned menus.
- Prepared foods for modified and therapeutic diets.
- Planned and organized food preparation appropriately.
Roosevelt School District, New York, NY
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted with food preparation and serve food from the serving line.
- Counted and recorded food portions.
- Prepare and clean counters, tables, and kitchen and dining furnishings.
- Washed and sterilized dishes, pots, pans, utensils and other equipment.
- Stored food, supplies, dishes, pans, and other items.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Hotel Management
University of North Texas, Fort Worth, TX