2526 Homestead Rd
Denver, CO, 80220
Objective To obtain a Lab Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, doctors and general staff
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to read and write at an appropriate level
- Profound knowledge of computers to perform specimen inquiry and order entry
Genzyme Genetics, Denver, CO
August 2005 to till date
- Processed blood and amniotic fluid samples pre and post testing.
- Prepared aliquot tubes.
- Transferred serum and amniotic fluid to aliquot tubes.
- Prepared WBC pellets for testing and prepared samples aliquots for frozen storage.
North East Medical Services (NEMS), Denver, CO
May 2000 to July 2005
- Collected and processed specimens for test ordered.
- Inputs tests ordered into Laboratory Information System and MYSIS System.
- Organized and distributed lab reports to requesting physicians.
- Prepared and updated various laboratory statistical reports.
- Performed other tasks as deemed necessary by the Lab Supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree in science field
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated