9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective Seeking the position of Learning Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess patience and compassion for school-aged children
- Sound knowledge of CCFP guidelines
Minneapolis Public Schools, Missoula, MT
August 2005 to till date
- Observed developmental progress, health and well being of children.
- Identified and utilized age appropriate methods to help all students participate in the classroom activities.
- Performed general housekeeping tasks in classroom and other areas.
- Assisted in parent communication by contributing to parent conference.
- Answered parent concerns and aided in written communications to parents.
Allan Hancock College, Missoula, MT
May 2000 to July 2005
- Presented and organized training workshops to faculty and staff.
- Prioritized activities relations to instructional site maintenance.
- Assisted in planning and offering individual and group activities.
- Participated in the orientation process for each new family.
Associate Degrees in Teaching
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA