7279 W Bloomfield Rd
McLean, VA, 22102
Objective To obtain the position of Litigation Assistant position.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in filing cases, motions, trail and appeal
- Profound knowledge of Rules of Civil Procedure
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Zotero and OCLC Worldcat
- Ability to research law journals and identify relevant references
- Ability to negotiate settlement through arbitration and mediation
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Fox Entertainment Group, McLean, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained all schedules for attorney; administering typing letters, transcribing etc.
- Prepared simple motions; and received and transmitted responses.
- Attended trials; mediated with clients and handled telephones.
- Assisted with client intakes and case status.
- Ensured to schedule notices for depositions.
Motorola, Inc., McLean, VA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Handled high volume and heavy case load.
- Inquired case set up, and garnished requests.
- Anticipated and provided accurate and meaningful reports.
- Provided appropriate communication to keep interested parties informed on status.
Bachelor degree in Paralegal Studies
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated