8700 Centreville Rd
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Objective To obtain the position of Maintenance Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in the maintenance of office equipment
- Sound judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate in English (verbally and in writing)
- Ability to respond to emergency calls outside of scheduled work hours
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational, time management skills
Cloud Productions, Las Vegas, NM
August 2005 to till date
- Ensured that the facility and its equipment are properly maintained..
- Ensured universal precautions practices are maintained.
- Reported and responded to system failures immediately.
- Ensured to keep work areas hazard-free and clean.
- Followed established infection control.
AP Productions, Las Vegas, NM
May 2000 to July 2005
- Performed routine maintenance tasks, minor maintenance requests and routine preventative maintenance.
- Ensured appropriate supervision at the beginning of each day.
- Maintained and followed the preventative maintenance programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated