5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain the position as Media Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Good and active listening skills
- Ability to apply learning over time
- Ability to assist in the evaluation of media opportunities
Kennedy Krieger Institute, San Francisco, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Participated and contributed in face to face client meetings.
- Supported senior planners in preparing and delivering work to clients and colleagues.
- Ensured to inform buying staff and clients of new opportunities and issues.
- Maintained presentation materials and client binders.
Active International, San Francisco, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Gathered information to be used in developing media plans.
- Utilized syndicated planning tools to run reports and aid in the development of insights.
- Maintained competitive spending reports, and executed baseline assessments of data.
- Created and maintained records of plans, insertion orders, schedules and contract.
Associate Degree in Media Production
Duke University, Durham, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated