2263 W Wayland Rd
Prattville, AL, 36066
Objective Seeking a position as Merchandising Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized..
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in promoting and sustaining commercial activities
- Ability to verbalize and write professionally
- Sound management and organizational skills
- Organizational and interpersonal skills extremely important
DHP Literary Management, Prattville, AL
August 2005 to till date
- Evaluated the condition of models and sales offices for designated territory.
- Assisted with in-house model home and sales office installation and pack-ups.
- Created and distributed model home information binders.
- Provided general assistance and support to merchandising team.
Anna Sproul, Prattville, AL
May 2000 to July 2005.
- Supported the execution of Product Information Bulletin (PIB).
- Ensured to enter Purchase Orders from Purchase Order Worksheets.
- Recorded purchase orders and acknowledge the receipt from agents and vendors.
- Administered invoice management including payment approval.
- Ensured appropriate sample maintenance, sample archive, sample set up for review and transfers to Outlet.
Associate of Applied Science in Office Administration
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated