225 County Road 346
New York, NY, 10022
Objective Seeking the Pastry Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in maintaining a high quality of food and service
- Proficient at working with baking equipment.
- Proven ability to maintain cooking standards
- Ability to follow instructions, recipes, and cleaning guidelines as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Cupcake Stop, New York, NY
August 2005 to till date
- Monitored the presentation of desserts prepared.
- Ensured to keep all areas in pastry area clean.
- Maintained safe, secure, and healthy food preparation environment by complying with sanitation and legal regulations.
- Ensured that proper closing and opening procedures are followed for kitchen.
Associate Degree in International Baking and Pastry Arts
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT