12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective To obtain a Plumber’s Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficient with tools, equipment, and materials related to plumbing trade
- Profound knowledge of applicable plumbing codes
- Excellent knowledge of the mechanical operation of related equipment
- Ability to install, repair, and maintain all types of plumbing systems
- Proven customer care and sound communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work collectively with a group
AquaTech Plumbing, Goffstown, NH
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted the plumber in all installations and repairs.
- Maintained primary plumbing, sub systems and equipment.
- Performed preventative maintenance on all facility systems.
- Ensured to check water pressure and temperature.
- Managed troubleshooting, pump repair, converters, brazing, and soldering.
- Initiated corrective measures to meet established standards.
Complete Water Service, Goffstown, NH
May 2000 to July 2005.
Assigned and inspected the work of Plumbers and Trades Helpers.
Assisted in planning and developmental work schedules and ensured accurate equipment usage.
Administered priority of plumbing expenditures, and procedures for plumbing systems maintenance.
Estimated material and labor; assisted in selecting and requisitions material.
Maintained time, payroll, and material records, and submitted reports.
Initiated corrective measures to meet established standards.
Associate Degree in Applied Science
University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated