1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective Seeking a position as PR Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in providing administrative support
- Strong work ethic and ability to work flexible hours including some nights and weekends
- Sound organizational skills and a profound ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Profound ability to effectively work in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of working in a team environment
Edelman, Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Participated in planning and implementing client events.
- Assisted with fundamental day-to-day account work and execution of programs.
- Ensured daily market watch and tracking; and developed media lists and material for press tours, launches, etc.
- Identified appropriate trade and business editors for upcoming pitches.
- Contributed to the writing of pitch letters and product fact sheets.
Sports Industry Employer, Fort Worth, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
- Handled press tour, trade show pitching, scheduling and logistics.
- Administered the power of research and media-list building tools.
- Conducted research for press releases and screen programming.
- Monitored website and social media for accuracy and content.
Associate Degree in Public Relations
George Washington University, Washington, DC