651 George Crowe Rd
Joliet, IL, 60435
Objective To obtain the Press Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in working as a cooperative part of a crew
- Profound ability to work as a cooperative part of a crew and be an enthusiastic learner
- Ability to read, write and comprehend written and verbal instructions in English
- Proven ability to follow detailed directions
- Ability to multitask and sound communication skills
Vertis Inc., Joliet, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained appropriate inventory of paper, records usage and spoilage.
- Ensured that the roll of paper is properly unwrapped, mounted and ready to be spliced.
- Monitored the flow of paper throughout the run; and managed to installed new roll.
- Managed to adjust ink, solvent, and varnish.
- Adhered to all safety policies and procedures.
Bemis Manufacturing Company, Joliet, IL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Coordinated with printing crew and managed mutual communications.
- Assisted in a wide range of production activities
- Ensured that all employees follow the requirements of their documented process as defined in the ISO Quality Manual
- Monitored quality issues, numbering, pack, and safely load boxes of forms
- Performed other related duties and participated in special projects as assigned
Associate Degree in Public Relations
George Washington University, Washington, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated