1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective Seeking a position as SPA Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Have flexibility and a team oriented attitude.
- Ability to manage moderate physical activity.
- Ability to spend majority of shift standing on feet.
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to prepare and process requisitions on invoices in a timely manner.
PRO Sports Club , Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Computed and updated all Month End Spa and Salon stats and prepared review forms.
- Ensured booking efficiencies for Spa and Salon.
- Responded to telephone calls, correspondence and mails promptly and courteously.
- Ensured to keep all department reports and cast member information and licenses current.
- Prepared and maintained payroll and ensured to deliver related reports.
- Supported managers with assigned projects as needed and approved by Director.
- Computed inputs retail product and assisted with monthly and quarterly physical inventory.
Associate Degree in Business
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated