12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective To obtain a Stylist Assistant position.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficient in cutting, styling, colouring, perming techniques
- A great deal of experience with props and knowledge of styling techniques
- Remarkable Ability to accommodate last minute additions to schedules and changes in direction
- Ability to work with a team to accomplish deadlines and production efficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Stylist Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Theos of Princeton Salon, Grand Rapids, MI
- Facilitated customers comfort and ensured that the client is happy, comfortable and knows what is occurring throughout the time within the salon.
- Adhered to all the health and safety measures; and ensured safety of the saloon and its equipment.
- Assisted stylists preparing clients for and during the service being rendered.
- Managed neutralizing and removing colors; and blow drying hair.
Stylist Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Studio N, Grand Rapids, MI
- Supported turnover to ensure accuracy, complete styling notes and efficiency.
- Maintained accurate system of tracking and storing merchandise.
- Maintained and organized styling area and supplies.
- Communicated with buyers and product coordinators to ensure proper handling of merchandise.
- Researched on the effectiveness of alternative solutions.
- Supplemented conclusions or approaches to problems.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated