301 S Old Stage Rd
Tallahassee, FL, 32301
Objective To obtain the position as Supply Chain Assistant to ensure smooth and conflict free functioning of all operations within the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- A great deal of knowledge of and experience with Supply Chain Management systems
- In – depth knowledge of applications, inventory management, distribution, logistics, and other supply chain operational functions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn upgrades and other packages as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Efficient organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Proven ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential matters
Supply Chain Assistant, August 2005 to till date
- Ensured to be in contact for all import paperwork.
- Facilitated as a tactical role supporting the Supply Chain Negotiators.
- Issued purchase orders receive against; and archived all purchases.
- Managed the supply chain office and supplies.
- Created and updated meeting minutes, and ensured initiation of action plan.
- Assisted in issuing bids and posting supplier responses.
Supply Chain Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Ascension Health, Tallahassee, FL
- Ordered office supplies-mobile phones and flowers; adhering to the exact need.
- Managed calendars, planned meetings ensured scheduling of telephone conferences and travel arrangements.
- Organized and filed documents; managed editing and formatting documents; created and distributed reports and presentations.
- Created expense reports, assisted in budgets and forecasts; and reviewed & updated invoices.
- Served as liaison for facilities, food works, and security.
Associate Degree in Business, Bergen Community College, Paramus, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated