10010 Vanderbilt Cir
Charleston, SC, 29401
Objective Seeking the position of Technical Support Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience with ticketing systems
- Familiarity with IT Service Management and ITIL
- Great ability to support Intel processors
- Exceptional experience in coaching and developing team members
- Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills
- Amazing ability to communicate and develop long-term rapport with end-users
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Technical Support Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Cliniqa Corporation, Charleston, SC
- Monitored call and ticket queues for coverage, activity, and quality levels.
- Assisted TSM in planning coverage to meet incident loads and recommend service changes.
- Assist TSM in creating a customer-centric culture, processing of recruiting, retaining, coaching and training, supervising internal and 3rd party Support Center personnel.
- Ensured to be available and reachable for emergency escalations.
- Drafted quarterly surveys of clients report to TSM and recommend actions to improve where ever required.
- Reviewed and monitored appropriate metrics and reported to ensure that team members and IT in general are performing within agreed upon service levels.
Technical Support Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Hartwick College, SC
- Managed data collection process, expanded upon current external testing sites data base.
- Coordinated, compiled, and reported value assignment data.
- Coordinated sample shipments to external value assignment sites.
- Provided assistance in the product insert publication.
- Fielded incoming technical complaints and inquires via telephone, fax and email.
- Provided general administrative support to Marketing, Sales and Customer Service departments.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated