2526 Homestead Rd
Denver, CO, 80220
Objective To obtain the Technology Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- A great deal of experience working with computer technology
- Excellent knowledge of computer principles, operation and capabilities
- Operational knowledge of digital and print media equipments
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Profound ability to provide documented management, computer, multimedia
- Knowledge of web design and construction, systems and database programming
Technology Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Cool Planet BioFuels, Inc., Denver, CO
- Assisted with support requests, including responding and resolving in a timely fashion.
- Provided agency support to troubleshoot basic IT and network problems.
- Coordinated and scheduled on and off-site technical support when needed on behalf of Technology Department.
- Maintained agency IT inventory, including database entry and tagging of units.
- Performed software application installation and upgrades.
- Performed preventative maintenance of agency computers when needed.
Technology Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Rockford Public Library, Denver, CO
- Worked with technology resource instructor on several projects.
- Provided assistance to students and staff in the use of instructional software and computer hardware resources.
- Participated in spreading awareness on Internet safety issues for kids and employees.
- Performed troubleshooting procedures to diagnose basic software and computer hardware problems.
- Underwent training courses to remain updated and compete in technology field.
- Managed intake of agency IT support requests via help desk incoming calls and email.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated