5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective Seeking the Television Production Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the companyâ€™s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Familiarity with processes and procedures of a Television Production department
- A great deal of working experience in Television Production department
- Proficient with server based media and non-linear editing equipment
- Excellent ability to understand and navigate web sites in order to manage materials and images
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
- Ability to communicate and establish good relationships with users
Television Production Assistant, August 2005 to till date
National Geographic, Boxboro, MA
- Prompted to write scripts for showcase and major items, working with primary auction script writer.
- Managed to record voice for the Showcase and Major scripts as needed.
- Directed to create Auction Bibles.
- Ensured to send out Auction Showcase Preview DVD to donors.
- Coordinated with the Item Acquisition Manager on other duties as needed, such as script writing, database work, assisting in the warehouse, etc.
- Managed to work with Adobe Photoshop to create images.
- Supplemented to upload images and content to the site.
Television Production Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Media Match, Boxboro, MA
- Managed to create images from video frame grabs, jpg images, etc.
- Managed to re-size, rename, and upload images.
- Created web content (working with Auction Manager) and uploaded to web site.
- Served as field producer during video shoots.
- Facilitated the videographer to obtain all needed video for each item.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, University of North Texas, Fort Worth, TX