5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain a Trader Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of money market instruments and economics
- Exceptional quantitative, logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Amazing ability to promptly respond in electronic trading surroundings
- Ability to work on a competitive team
- Ability communicate effectively and under pressure and adapt to changing situations with ease
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of Windows MS Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to build rapport
- Outstanding ability to maintain confident and professional attitude at work
Trader Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, San Francisco, CA
- Managed all firm’s trading activities, including position tracking.
- Calculated risk and vital theoretical values.
- Participated to disseminate information to floor traders and produced reports for risk managers.
- Ensured to follow daily reports of dividends, earnings and news.
- Assisted the market maker in maintaining an orderly market by matching trades.
- Proficiently calculated Profit & Loss; and facilitated information flow between product traders and research teams.
Trader Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Susquehanna International Group, San Francisco, CA
- Monitored cash levels and borrowing positions creating and processing trade tickets.
- Ensured to enter underlying manager information into proprietary system to calculate liquidity schedules.
- Coordinated with research team to answer various investor requests.
- Managed to have regular access to successful Senior Traders and Partners.
Associate Degree in Finance, Raritan Valley Community College, North Branch, NJ