1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective To obtain the Training Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Exceptional ability to maintain and manage master training schedules
- Profound ability to understand process of department and work within a team atmosphere
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team in a fast-paced and adaptive environment
- Amazing ability to keep sensitive issues off the record and discreet
- Skilled in planning methods and managing projects
- Ability to answering the telephone and directing phone calls
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Training Assistant, August 2005 to till date
VARC INC, Fort Worth, TX
- Managed the training matrix for compliance-related requirements.
- Maintained master training schedules and generated reports.
- Facilitated resolution of scheduling conflicts as appropriate.
- Ensured effective communications and logistics for training administration.
- Resolved training and training department issues on time.
- Maintained talent reviews organizational charts and assisted with data consolidation.
Training Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Tschida recruiting, Fort Worth, TX
- Organized domestic training programs and assisted new members of staff.
- Provided assistance to the HR team and administrative support to the Technical Training Department.
- Maintained and tracked training documents and assisted with New Employee Orientation documentation.
- Ensued to run reports on events and training and worked with the department to arrange events and keep the calendar.
- Facilitated departmental training requests and annual GMP training initiatives.
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Tallahassee Community College, Tallahassee, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated