2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective Seeking the TV Production Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of Television Production procedures in the division
- A great deal of experience in a Television Production department and involvement with TV station
- Solid knowledge of sports & sports history
- Proficient with server based media and/or non-linear editing equipment
- In depth knowledge of TV production with audio and video and studio equipment
- Ability to answering the telephone and directing phone calls
- Ability to maintain, clean and set up equipment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
TV Production Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Media Match, Romeoville, IL
- Provided pre and post production assistance to artistes and production staff.
- Assisted with the day to day running of various departments and managed to established schedules.
- Supported the artists and supervisors in completion of their work.
- Managed to generated Episodic Script Breakdowns and departmental reports as required.
- Developed and used planning systems and work-in-process tracking systems.
- Supervised production assistants and other production personnel within their department.
TV Production Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Ent Company, Romeoville, IL
- Provided administrative support and back-up support to the production team.
- Assists with Episodic Script Breakdowns; and computed all necessary meeting notes, memos, documents and schedules.
- Scheduled and organized meeting for various departments.
- Researched and gathered materials and information necessary for the preparation and execution of the production processes.
- Uploaded and downloaded images from Conduit and Transfer folders.
Associate Degree in Finance, Coastline Community College, Fountain Valley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated