12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 03045
Objective To obtain the Vet Tech Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Immense experience working in an animal care clinic
- Admirable knowledge of animal behavior
- Proven ability to handle pets and domestic animals
- Comfortable with independent examine and evaluation of emergency cases
- Excellent ability to work with clients including answering questions and educating on pet conditions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to answering the telephone and directing phone calls
Vet Tech Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Clark Veterinary Hospital, Goffstown, NH
- Managed activities like feeding, cleaning, and treating animals.
- Ensured to secure animals during treatment, shaving and preparing animals for treatment.
- Managed to take x-rays, administered medications, and performed lab tests.
- Assisted veterinarian during surgical procedures and monitored anesthesia.
- Ensured to sterilize all surgical instruments and assemble packs.
- Exposed and develops radiographs; maintained and provided care for boarding and hospitalized animals.
Vet Tech Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Family Friends Veterinary Hospital, Goffstown, NH
- Prepared treatment rooms for examination of animals.
- Retrained animals during examinations, treatments and inoculations.
- Managed to collects specimens and performed routine laboratory procedures.
- Communicated with clients both in person and on the phone.
- Assists office personnel with front desk duties including answering phones, booking appointments, preparing invoices, deposit reconciliation, and accepting patients for boarding.
Bachelorâ€™s degree in Veterinary Technology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA