5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 1719
Objective Seeking the position of Web Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong experience in hand-coding clean, compliant, and semantic XHTML
- Extensive knowledge of CSS, web standards, and web technologies and familiarity with SEO
- Strong understanding of website layout and usability; familiarity with social media
- Outstanding ability to resolve browser and hacking problems
- Familiarity with open source software
- Familiarity with optimizing video for YouTube and other video hosting sites
- Sound knowledge of working and troubleshooting of the widely used operating systems ( Windows versions, MAC, Linux)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
Web Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Rullion Computer Personnel Ltd, Boxboro, MA
- Created and edited images and graphics for website use.
- Responded to routine and non-routine questions regarding graphics and web construction.
- Maintained existing websites providing tech support for clients with existing websites.
- Assisted Web Developer with a wide range of web-based projects.
- Coordinated with Art Director on print design (ads, direct mail, brochures and logos).
Web Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Andy Fabbri, Boxboro, MA
- Maintained, modified, and updated websites utilizing HTML and CSS.
- Ensured to update company websites with content and imagery.
- Monitored and fixed companies websites for errors.
- Created and sent out E-Mail Campaigns.
- Initiated to continue updating and maintenance process.
- Ensured good look and feel of the site.
Bachelor’s degree in Web Technology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated