9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective To obtain a Writer’s Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent organization, writing, and editing capabilities
- Ability to type and distribute scripts, promos and formats
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
Writer’s Assistant, August 2005 to till date
NFI Industries, Missoula, MT
- Assisted with directing and producing taped and live vignettes and promos.
- Managed to type and distribute scripts, promos and formats.
- Ensured to take meeting notes and pitching story ideas.
- Maintained storyboard schedules.
- Assisted other Writers in improving content quality.
Writer’s Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Synectics, Missoula, MT
- Assisted and coordinated in creation of organization’s annual report.
- Coordinated social networking and street marketing efforts for album releases.
- Created media for radio, print and online advertising.
- Reported directly to the director of development grant writer.
- Managed to write web copy and press releases.
Associate Degree in Creative Writing , Oakton Community College, Des Plaines, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated