12302 NW 66th St
Lauderdale, MS 39335
Job Objective To obtain an Auto Sales Associate position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Remarkable Sales experience in the automotive industry
Admirable professional personal appearance, with excellent communication skills
In-depth knowledge of federal, state and local laws pertaining to retail auto sales
Amazing ability to adhere with dealership standards
Exceptional communication, interpersonal, organizational and follow-up skills
Valid in-state driver’s license and the ability to operate an automobile
Auto Sales Associate, August 2005 to till date
Toyota Knoxville, Lauderdale, MS
- Sold vehicles to potential buyers and encouraged other to purchase automobile.
- Administered product description: showing vehicles, demonstrating features to walk-in customers.
- Determined what type of vehicle as well as which particular features the prospect is looking for and discussed accordingly.
- Demonstrated advantages and characteristics of suitable cars or trucks on the lot and encouraged the potential buyer for a test drives.
- Succeeded in closing a deal overcome objections, negotiating price and convincing hesitant buyers to make the purchase.
- Managed and negotiated work to continue repeat business with previous customers.
Auto Sales Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Community Motors, Lauderdale, MS
- Assisted customers in selecting vehicle as per their requirements.
- Maintained follow-up system and provided satisfaction to customer.
- Ensured to abide by federal, state and local laws governing retail Automotive Sales.
- Established income targets as per dealership standards.
- Ensured that excellent service was provided to customers.
High School Diploma, Carnegie Mellon University, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated