3636 33rd St
Norwalk, CT 06854
Job Objective To obtain a Business Associate position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Remarkable experience in Business Management, financial planning, proposal and pricing
Skilled in in managing and delivering BI strategy and level one solutions
Expert in negotiating and selling consulting projects
Sound knowledge of accounting, contracts and procurement
Proficient with Microsoft suite of applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and IBM I-Series, AS400 operating systems
Profound understanding of end-to-end business processes
Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
Strong written and oral communications
Excellent negotiation skills and communication skills
Business Associate, August 2005 to till date
Merck & Co, Norwalk, CT
- Facilitated discussions with key business contacts to define project vision and direct implementation.
- Managed to transform business requirements into formulated specifications.
- Created practice maps that represented requirements and business regulations.
- Investigated and compiled information on products and vendors.
- Identified principles of financial modeling to define, and collect data for key cost and benefit drivers.
- Defined, developed and implemented quality assurance practices and procedures.
Business Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Yale-New Haven Hospital, Norwalk, CT
- Analyzed key drivers of financial results from financial statements and ratios.
- Provided routine factual information in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Assisted the management with projects to ensure they are completed on time and comply with budget.
- Designed and prepared documents on work performed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Southern Wesleyan University, South Carolina, SC