94 Hempstead Rd
Summit, NJ 07901
Job Objective To secure the position of Car Sales Associate that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Remarkable experience in selling cars and delivering high quality customer service
In-depth knowledge of automotive industry, marketing and sales techniques
Extensive knowledge of vehicle certification, trade-ins, financing and inventory control
Proven track record of achieving sales goals
Ability to explain detailed loan and financial documents
Ability to Analyze, qualify and generate strong leads while closing deals
Ability to perform data entry and computer entry tasks
Strong organization and follow-up skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Car Sales Associate, August 2005 to till date
Autonation, Summit, NJ
- Explained vehicle operating features, warranty and other documents to customers.
- Facilitated communication over prospects on a day-to-day basis by phone, mail, and person to person.
- Introduced customers to the Service Department emphasizing on the quality and efficiency.
- Interacted with customers, co-workers and suppliers as needed.
Car Sales Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
MileOne Automotive, Summit, NJ
- Demonstrated vehicle process and compared them with competitive models.
- Suggested trade-ins, replied all inquiries and recommended campaigns and promotions to sell cars.
- Focused to understand buyer’s requirements and interests.
- Provided sales management information by completing reports.
High school Diploma, Southwestern University, Texas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated