421 N Seventh St
Melrose, MA 02176
Job Objective To obtain a Clerical Associate position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Proven clerical support experience in health care setting
Remarkable knowledge of standard office equipment and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
In-depth knowledge of medical ethics and medical terminology
Proficient in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Skilled in reading, utilizing and generating reports
Ability to work variable and flexible hours including overtime
Ability to follow directions and handle stressful situations
Effective time management skills
Clerical Associate, August 2005 to till date
UMass Memorial Medical Center, Melrose, MA
- Processed therapeutic and diagnostic orders.
- Ensured accurate maintenance of the patient’s medical record.
- Provided accurate and complete patient information to internal customers.
- Coordinates all activities related to the patient admission, discharge, and transfer processes.
- Communicated effectively with all patients and their relatives and associates concerning the treatment process.
Clerical Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Johns Hopkins Hospital, Melrose, MA
- Assisted in performing clerical duties in support of patient care and unit standardization.
- Facilitated the communication process via phones, mails and managed to sorted and distributed mail to appropriate personnel.
- Scheduled patient appointments and contact transportation companies.
- Handled confidential information for Nurse Manager and other members of the team.
- Established and accurately maintained all files, logs and medical records.
- Managed to prepared blood specimen labels and adhered to all Dialysis Center standards and procedures.
High School Diploma, Southwestern University, Texas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated