31919 Grand Reserve Pl
Deltona, FL 32738
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position of Clinical Data Associate position in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization.
Remarkable experience in clinical data management
Skilled with clinical trial study protocols and web-based data entry systems
In-depth knowledge of data collection, medical terminology, and clinical research principles
Proficient with SAS Base, SAS/AF, SQL, SAS Macro language and SAS/Graph
Good understanding of PPD SOPs, WPDs, ICH/GCP, FDA guidelines
Profound knowledge of regulations related to Data Management and clinical research
Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
Self-motivated, and result-oriented
Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Ability to work independently to achieve short- and long-term goals
Clinical Data Associate, August 2005 to till date
Harris Corporation, Deltona, FL
- Designed a database design for new protocols.
- Ensured timely and accurate data are delivered to appropriate personnel; and validated database.
- Assisted in preparing clinical data budgets and reviewing specified protocols and implemented Clinical Data Management Plans.
- Performed data review in conjunction with medical and safety review.
- Managed to write queries and updated the database accordingly.
- Ensured to code data and that appropriate lock timelines are met.
Clinical Data Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
MediCorp Health System, Deltona, FL
- Supervised data management activities and processed to ensure that all goals and objectives are met.
- Managed the designing, documentation, testing and implementation of clinical data collection studies.
- Developed data systems plans, guidelines, forms, manuals and SOPs.
- Contributed to CRF development, database validation, discrepancy management, database lock and generated reports.
- Planned, organized, reviewed and evaluated the work of junior data-management professionals and support staff.
- Provided appropriate recommendations on hiring, termination, promotion and disciplining.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences, Carnegie Mellon University, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated