175 County Road 832
Covina, CA 91723
Job Objective Seeking a Consulting Associate position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Remarkable consulting experience with expertise in change management organization
Good understanding of Risk Management, Business Intelligence, Corporate Governance, and Data Asset Management
Excellent communication skills
Ability to structure and plan projects of various size and scope
Proven ability to identify problems and develop appropriate solutions
Excellent project management, organization, prioritization, and follow-up skills
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Consulting Associate, August 2005 to till date
Arc Aspicio LLC, Covina, CA
- Managed project scope and worked with the project team to put appropriate processes in place.
- Developed risk management plans & created risk mitigation strategies.
- Facilitated process design and re-designed engagements using appropriate process methodologies, tools & techniques.
- Conducted background research, performed analysis, & developed input for strategic planning in collaboration with engagement teams.
- Facilitated cross-functional problem solving using appropriate best practice processes & techniques.
Consulting Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
McGladrey & Pullen, Covina, CA
- Performed analyses and developed recommendations to improve operational and financial performance for clients.
- Supported analytical and coverage requirements of client project teams.
- Worked together to chart client engagements.
- Informed engagement team leaders of the engagement status and assisted in managing staff analyst’s performance and exceeding budget expectations.
- Developed and maintained dynamic effective relationships with engagement team and clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Northeastern State University, Oklahoma, OK
Master’s Degree in Health Care Administration, James Madison University, Virginia, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated