31919 Grand Reserve Pl
Deltona, FL 32738
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position of Customer Experience Associate in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization.
Vast supervising experience in a customer and client service environment
Amazing ability to understand information fast and educate customers with apparent and brief delivery
Great ability to satisfy most demanding customers with a positive attitude
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
Exceptional time management, and organizational skills
Proven written and verbal communication skills
Customer Experience Associate, August 2005 to till date
Mortage Productions, Deltona, FL
- Greeted all customers politely at the entrance gate.
- Recognized and responded appropriately to customer cues.
- Managed to offer solutions for out of stock items.
- Provided pleasant experience to customers.
- Demonstrated effective communication when interacting with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Ensured to thanks all customers and invite them to visit again.
Customer Experience Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Stone Productions, Deltona, FL
- Confirmed cashier and fitting room as instant support.
- Maintained sales floor clean and organized.
- Acknowledged customers by greeting them with a smile and assure comfort ability.
- Facilitated to follow up with customers to see if they need additional assistance.
- Enhanced sales and prioritized customersâ€™ tasks.
- Informed manager regarding customer feedback and merchandise requests.
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Portland State University, Oregon, OR