2309 SW 43rd Ln
Hamburg, IA 51640
Job Objective Seeking a Customer Service Associate position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Remarkable experience in customer service and cash handling
Ability to handle money, refunds and exchanges
Skilled in processing merchandise through register system
Ability to prepare documents accurately
Strong interpersonal and follow-through skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work effectively under pressure
Customer Service Associate, August 2005 to till date
ACCO Brands Corporation, Hamburg, IA
- Provided prompt customer service by performing required transactions.
- Maintained cash, forms and inventory of supplies.
- Assisted in preparation of weekly and monthly inventory, tracking and other operational reports utilizing branch technology and systems effectively.
- Identified customer needs and provided reference to customers regarding product sales and problem resolution.
- Created awareness of products and services.
- Prepared required forms and various clerical works within bank procedures, policies and applicable regulations.
Customer Service Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Volt Workforce Solutions, Hamburg, IA
- Ensured excellent service to customers.
- Maintained an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Maintained all cash and media at the registers.
- Communicated customer requests to management.
- Entered media related documents into tally program.
- Maintained work area and ensured availability of adequate supplies.
High School Diploma, Northeastern State University, Oklahoma, OK