12302 NW 66th St
Lauderdale, MS 39335
Job Objective Seeking a position as Customer Service Sales Associate where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Remarkable experience in customer service and sales
In-depth knowledge of company’s goals and the role of every employee in achieving each of them
Good understanding and responding appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries
Proven ability in Interacting with customers and employees to determine service requirements
Amazing ability to multitask and work effectively
Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skill
Attention to detail, good listening, responding and think conceptually
Customer Service Sales Associate, August 2005 to till date
Kmart Corporation, Lauderdale, MS
- Assisted in identifying customer requirements and problems.
- Prepared complete and accurate work and updated customer file.
- Ensured prompt resolution of customer requests.
- Formulated appropriate plans to resolve customer problems and improve productivity.
- Participated in enhancing customer satisfaction and business output.
Customer Service Sales Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Franklin Machine Products, Inc., Lauderdale, MS
- Handled all customer inquires and accounted for all orders taken and received.
- Processing orders, invoices, respond to complaints, provided current pricing and delivered information.
- Informed of shipping information and tracked products when needed.
- Coordinated with Sales Managers and outside representatives in day to day operations.
- Established lasting relationships with all key accounts and monitored customer demands.
- Demonstrated observation skills to monitor blanket sales orders to ensure accurate forecasting for ordering inventory.
High School Diploma, Northern State University, South Dakota, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated