11120 Meadow Lark Rd
Decatur, AL, 35603
Job Objective To obtain a Deli Associate position in an environment where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and my experience.
Remarkable experience in Research and Development in foods manufacturing
Proven track record in preparing delicatessen products
Ability to reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 25 lbs
Great ability to provide technical food science expertise
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Outstanding ability to use production guides, ovens, bakery scale, hot cases, etc
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Deli Associate, August 2005 to till date
Fox Productions, Decatur, AL
- Provided quality customer service to customers in the store Department.
- Maintained standards according to the store Standard Practice.
- Achieved targeted sales by providing extraordinary customer service and minimized shrinks through proper utilization of Standard Practices.
- Coordinated with customers as required.
- Operated and sharpened meat-slicer; wrap stand and bread slicer.
- Facilitated to engross on cakes when requested.
Deli Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Diana Productions, Decatur, AL
- Ensured that exceptional services were provided to customer.
- Maintained pans and hot case, and packed chicken for service case.
- Facilitated to make sandwiches, subs, tossed salads, coffee and tea, dispense drinks and fry chicken.
- Ensured to use gloves and tissues in service area; sampling program; and followed dishwashing and sanitation procedures.
- Communicated customer requests to management.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management, Carnegie Mellon University, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated