3636 33rd St
Norwalk, CT 06854
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Development Associate position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Remarkable experience in fundraising
Expert in organizing and systematizing all fund development initiatives and processes
Skilled in Execution of a Comprehensive Fund Development Plan
Good understanding of fund development principles, and prospect research tools
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher), Filemaker Pro, Raiser’s Edge and Salesforc
Ability to effectively use independent judgment
Profound ability to handle multiple projects under strict deadlines
Excellent written & verbal communication
Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
Development Associate, August 2005 to till date
StemCells Inc., Norwalk, CT
- Identified and participated in community outreach initiatives.
- Developed a diverse capital base that expands the organization’s community involvement.
- Incorporated information and themes into assigned proposal sections through solid writing methodologies.
- Worked with Assistant Development Manager as needed.
- Conducted market research and prepared agendas and materials for board meetings, funder meetings.
- Analyzed Requests for Proposals checking quantitative values, outlines, and schedules.
Development Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Navistar, Inc., Norwalk, CT
- Contributed to the creation and implementation of fundraising strategies.
- Coordinated all grant proposals and ‘Requests for Proposals’ applications.
- Ensured that the correct forms are utilized for all necessary attachments.
- Managed final production, ensuring relevant attachments is included.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Lincoln Memorial University, Tennessee, TN
Master’s Degree in Economics, Portland State University, Oregon, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated