31919 Grand Reserve Pl
Deltona, FL 32738
Job Objective To obtain an Electronics Sales Associate position in an environment where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and my experience.
Profound experience in electronics merchandising and selling consumer electronics products
In-depth knowledge of effective problem-solving to resolve any electronics consumers concerns
Self-motivated and the ability to work with little and no supervision
Skilled in Creating and formatting formulas, links, graphs, charts and presentations
Proficient with electronic register and clienteling systems, and CBT terminals
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to gain a working knowledge of merchandise system (key tickets, and track inventory)
Electronics Sales Associate, August 2005 to till date
Micro Electronics, Deltona, FL
- Promoted merchandise displayed appropriately on show room floor.
- Campaigned directly with customers and coordinated with employees across all departments.
- Assisted with any problems associated with merchandise in conjunction with customer service and warehouse operations.
- Maintained work area and followed sales floor standards to enhance sales.
- Adhered to company policies as outlined in Employee Policy Guide and Code of Business Conduct.
- Communicated all customer requests to management.
Electronics Sales Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Conn’s Appliances and Electronics, Deltona, FL
- Greeted all customers and provided excellent customer service.
- Maintained an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assisted in maintaining, merchandising and housekeeping.
- Processed, refilled and monitored floor stock.
- Demonstrated effective communication when interacting with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Follow-up with customers after date of purchase which includes call-backs and thank-you cards.
High School Diploma, Portland State University, Oregon, OR