331 Hanover Ave
Bogalusa, LA 70427
Job Objective Seeking a position of Freight Associate position in a reputed organization where I can use all my knowledge and experience in a better way to benefit the organization.
Remarkable experience in logistics, freight purchasing and payables
Sound knowledge of merchandising process
Amazing ability to maintain stock areas and sales floor
Proficient with SAP, associated systems, Microsoft Suite
Ability to operate hand and power tools and equipment
Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Freight Associate, August 2005 to till date
Kohl’s, Bogalusa, LA
- Acknowledged and assisted customers as required, answered queries about merchandises and assistances.
- Accountable for unloading merchandise, fixtures and supplies from trucks and stocking.
- Monitored for seal discrepancies and misdirected shipments and reported discrepancies to Supervisor.
- Assisted with price changes, USA counts and used Radio Frequency scanners as needed.
- Ensured Company in-stock goals are maintained while replenishing the sales floor.
- Shifted floor fixtures as required.
High School Diploma, Block Yeshiva High School, Saint Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated