14582 Baumhart Rd
Luling, LA 70070
Job Objective To obtain a Guest Services Associate position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Remarkable front desk experience in a hospitality and hotel environment
Skilled in bookkeeping and cash handling
Proficient with Reservation software and Microsoft office Suite
Ability to work under demanding environment
Ability to multi-task effectively
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong organization and time management skills
Good interpersonal skills and listening skills
Guest Services Associate, August 2005 to till date
Optimum Health Institute, Luling, LA
- Greeted guests and issued room keys.
- Handled guest requests and ensured that appropriate actions have been taken.
- Assisted customers with resort’s amenities and services.
- Assisted in check-out procedures and collecting payments.
- Ensured all cash receipts and work performed were evenhanded.
- Distributed guest and staff mail and messages as necessary.
Guest Services Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
PetSmart Store Support Group, Inc., Luling, LA
- Made guest reservations and executed the proper functions of the reservation system.
- Handled information and guest records confidentially.
- Maintained cash flows, registration and reservation cards.
- Assisted guests in all inquires pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and travel directions.
- Ensured replenishment of continental breakfast as needed.
High School Diploma, Long Trail School, Dorset, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated