3636 Dayton Ave N, Apt 10
Tooele, UT 84074
Job Objective To obtain a Human Resources Associate position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Remarkable experience in Human Resources
Extensive knowledge of recruitment, employee relations and fundamentals of U.S. employment law
In-depth knowledge of the principles and practices of human resources administration
Strong knowledge of HR reporting and tracking
Skilled in creating and maintaining employee personnel and supplemental files
Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, Outlook and mail merges
Familiarity with PeopleSoft (HRMS) and relational database Packages
Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Human Resources Associate, August 2005 to till date
Coileman Natural Foods, Tooele, UT
- Produced, analyzed and distributed various on-going and ad hoc reports.
- Lead case management resolution with HR Service Center on payroll and benefits issues.
- Supported employees and managers by researching and resolving issues to ensure successful close-out.
- Handled employee transactions into the HRIS database (HR WorkWays/PeopleSoft).
- Assisted in preparation of Talent Management, Year-End Compensation (TCM), Employee Survey.
Human Resources Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Nestle Nespresso, Tooele, UT
- Assisted employees and leadership with recruitment, HR issues, and questions.
- Acted as liaison between temporary staffing agencies and leadership to support daily operations.
- Tracked employee turnover and provided reporting as requested.
- Assisted with additional HR reporting, and tracking.
- Assisted with the annual regulatory compliance and internal audits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated