2309 SW 43rd Ln
Hamburg, IA 51640
Job Objective To obtain an Inside Sales Associate position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Remarkable experience in inside sales and customer service
Skilled in handling all customer needs
Ability to work closely with territory managers, credit, inventory
Strong customer-service attitude with good organization skills
Good computer skills including MS Office programs
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Inside Sales Associate, August 2005 to till date
Pool Corporation, Hamburg, IA
- Ensured the orders are documented properly in order to generate an accurate invoice of products ordered to be picked up or delivered.
- Ensured secure payment of invoice with proper funds and obtained credit authorization in accordance with company policy.
- Followed up potential and existing customers via telephone to solicit additional business.
- Managed complaints and questions of clients.
- Evaluated guarantee items and identified problems.
Inside Sales Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Wesco Financial Corporation, Hamburg, IA
- Processed cash and credit dealings.
- Encouraged various item sales related to paint products.
- Maintained inside sales and customer base up-to-date knowledge.
- Maintained store neat, orderly, safe and striking.
- Abided by all company policies and procedures and maintained safe and ethical working environment.
High School Diploma, Oxbow High School, Bradford, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated