2638 Kennerly Rd
Albion, ME 04910
Job Objective Seeking a Lead Sales Associate position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Admirable experience selling products in a retail atmosphere
Operational knowledge of store operations
In-depth knowledge of sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash
Ability to communicate with associates and customers
Ability to determine make, type, and quality of merchandise
Ability to prepare accurate documents
Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Strong sales and merchandising skills
Proven sales record and strong interest in sales
Lead Sales Associate, August 2005 to till date
Ment Productions, Albion, ME
- Developed an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assisted in marketing and housekeeping.
- Assisted in processing, refilling and monitoring floor stock.
- Helped customers in positioning merchandise.
- Assisted in altering price as needed within the department.
- Negotiated terms of sale and services with customer.
Lead Sales Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Virtusa Productions, Albion, ME
- Followed sales policies and implemented security practices.
- Recognized and prevented security risks and theft.
- Selected and obtained merchandise based on customer requirements.
- Handled queries regarding store and products.
- Explained merchandise specifications to customers.
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Ohio Dominican University, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated