3636 Dayton Ave N, Apt 10
Tooele, UT 84074
Job Objective To obtain a Leasing Associate position in a highly reputed organization.
Remarkable experience in marketing, selling, leasing residential real estate
In-depth knowledge of fair housing laws and real estate market
Sound knowledge of property leasing policies & procedures
Skilled in preparation of lease documents
Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organization and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
Strong analytical, decision-making skills and presentation skills
Superior interpersonal, analytical and problem solving ability
Leasing Associate, August 2005 to till date
Carmel Partners, Inc., Tooele, UT
- Prospected new tenants through telephone, mail, broker relationships, and direct canvassing.
- Coordinated, scheduled, and conducted space showings.
- Ensured lease prospects are recorded into Lease CRM database for analysis, reporting and approval.
- Prepared and negotiated lease proposals and letters of intent.
- Coordinated architectural space planning and initiated legal documentation process.
- Assisted in financial and market analysis to support leasing decisions.
Leasing Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Simon Property Group, Tooele, UT
- Worked constantly to optimize tenancy and maintained conventional let out rents.
- Prepared lease and move-in packets and maintaining communication logs.
- Promoted the company’s vision, demonstrating courteous communication & customer relations skills.
- Adhered to all company personnel, accounting, maintenance, and purchasing policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Southern Wesleyan University, South Carolina, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated