1526 Hoffman Avenue
Huntington, NY 11743
Job Objective To secure Mailroom Associate position to help contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in pick up, sorting, processing, and delivery of mails and couriers
- Profound knowledge of telephone etiquette, data entry, and customer service
- Operational knowledge of office computer, telephone system, and MS Office software
- Familiarity with onsite and offsite mail delivery practices
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all mailroom deliveries
- Ability to calculate and charge correct postage costs for outgoing mailings
Novitex, Huntington, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Sorted, processed, and delivered all incoming and outgoing mails and packages to intended locations.
- Tracked and rerouted all undelivered mails, in a proper and timely manner.
- Operated and maintained postage meters and other related mailroom equipments.
- Ordered and maintained the stock level of all required office supplies.
- Updated and maintained mail database containing names and locations.
- Responded to incoming phone calls and interacted with walk-in visitors, professionally.
Ricoh, Huntington, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Sorted and distributed mails, parcels, and other couriers, in a timely manner.
- Computed accurate postage and created mailbags for all mail deliveries.
- Used and maintained all assigned sorting machines and other standard office equipments.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and complete mail logs and related reports.
- Procured and maintained the inventory of mailroom supplies, as required.
- Interpreted and complied with established work procedures and safety guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Bethany College, Scotts Valley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated